We are looking for extraordinary Software Engineers who have experience building creative applications that customers love. You will have significant influence on our strategy by helping to define product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead best practices to create a quality product. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, and relish the opportunity to delight customers with pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice and coaching when needed
- BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years Industry experience
- Experience building scalable systems
- Has built large products or applications. SaaS applications a bonus
- Experience with CSS/HTML/DOM manipulation
- Experience with Scala or Java
- Understanding of MySQL or other relational database
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid
page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.