As part of a fast growing tech company, You will help design, implement, and maintain process automations to help scale Lucid’s internal systems to meet ongoing demand while working to reduce complexity in existing workflows. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical, and are highly innovative, we want to talk to you.
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Fleet Management of Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Management of our Active Directory and Gsuite infrastructure
- Act as a technical escalation point for helpdesk staff when needed
- Using Python or Ruby to help various SAAS API’s talk to each other.
- Frequently monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- 5+ years experience in IT focused role
- 2+ years of experience in managing the following:
- - At least one identity provider such as Active Directory, Azure AD, etc
- - At least one email provider such as Gsuite, Office 365, Exchange, etc
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, Switching, Routing)
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to continue learning additional systems and platforms
- Experience with implementing MDM at scale for Microsoft Windows
- Experience with editing and creating Chef configurations
- Strong background in automation and scripting
- Experience with SSO Identity management providers like Okta, OneLogin, etc
- Experience with various VPN technologies
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, or other languages
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid
page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.