We’re searching for a talented individual to join our marketing team, focusing on SEO. You’re a natural problem-solver with a passion for learning and understanding Search Engine Optimization. You are capable of identifying issues and creating solutions. You have a data-driven mindset with the ability to manipulate complex sets of information and draw conclusions. You love executing SEO campaigns and seeing your website rise in the SERPs. You’re familiar with Google Analytics and Excel along with SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, Buzzstream and Screaming Frog. You have an intellectual curiosity that drives your need to learn and and stay up-to-date on industry changes in order to take on new challenges and drive organic growth.
Are you a natural leader and a team player? Do you have a passion for SEO and search marketing? Are you drawn to cross-functional work that is different every day? If this is you, let’s talk!
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Innovation in everything we do; (2) Passion & excellence in every area; (3) Providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) Teamwork over ego.
- Conduct keyword research for on page optimization and content creation
- Provide recommendations for On and Off page SEO optimization
- Help to identify and fix potential SEO technical issues
- Track and report on SEO and Business KPIs Execute link building campaigns through outreach and content promotion
- Work with copy, content and design teams to execute SEO initiatives
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in search engine optimization
- 1+ year of SEO experience
- Understanding of basic SEO strategies and tactics to improve website performance
- Familiar with common SEO tools and software (e.g., Ahrefs, SEMrush and Screaming Frog)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Desire to be an expert in the field of SEO
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid
page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.