Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Workflow Automations and Analytics team works to reduce friction for our customers and employees in our customer care center through smart processes and high tech solutions. Moreover, the team stays on the cutting edge of Qualtrics technology to embody what X+O systems look like within a customer care center. As the WFA Global Operations Manager, you will manage a team of analysts and developers who oversee our ticketing system, metrics tracking and reporting, and the technology stack for the Global Operations department.
We are looking for an energetic and visionary leader who will inspire continuous innovation and growth within the Workflow Automations team.
- Manage department-wide metrics and high level objectives reporting for senior leadership (daily, weekly, and monthly business reviews).
- Work with department leadership to understand objectives and prioritize WFA team development projects accordingly.
- Conduct demand forecasting and capacity planning for Global Operations to ensure we are staffed for success.
- Oversee the system of performance measurement for all product specialists within Global Ops (~120 across 3 global offices). Ensure equity and accuracy in this measurement system.
- Oversee capacity forecasting and allocation of non-core work to ensure that the customer care team is responsive to customers (top CX) and that all employees are always engaged in meaningful activities (top EX).
- Be a go-to resource for managers within the department on best-practice for performance measurement.
- Oversee the Global Operations XM program. This includes finding innovative, best practice ways to measure the four experience pillars as they pertain to Global Ops (customer, employee, product, brand) and then derive actionable insights from data received.
- Provide leadership experiences and career mentoring for employees to move to higher level technical roles within Qualtrics.
- Oversee the budgeting process and adherence to this process.
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Product experience (roadmapping, stakeholder interviewing)
- Understanding of basic to advanced analytics and strong interest in analytics tools
- Technology vendor management
- Customer Experience
- Experience managing technical employees
- Skilled communicator with extensive experience leading change management projects
- Abstract thinker who can take an ambiguous problem, dissect it and create structure and a plan for execution
- Past experience in a customer care environment
- Technology enthusiast
- Experience working with/managing analysts and/or engineers
- Experience navigating language and cultural differences across various regions
- A problem-solver
- MBA from top tier university and/or consulting experience
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees