Under close direction of management and team leaders, programs, designs, codes, integrates, tests,
debugs, develops, and documents complex applications and tools according to specifications, standards,
and user requirements to accomplish ideal business functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of modern software design patterns and security practices
Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in object-oriented programming
Knowledge of relational database technology, including Oracle and SQL
Knowledge of UI/UX design principals and standards
Knowledge of web design standards and graphic design fundamentals
Skilled in programmatically interacting with an Oracle Relational Database
Skilled in communicating technically complex information both verbally and in writing
Skilled in providing consistently exemplary customer service
Ability to support the project programming team lead and ensure proper communication between team members, users, key stakeholders, and management
Ability to foster and encourage a culture of innovation as a role model and mentor by personally seeking out innovative solutions and methods and sharing those with team members
Ability to work effectively and positively within a team environment while maintaining cooperative relationships with users, key stake holders, team members, and management
Required Education and Experience
1. Associate degree or equivalent.
2. Two (2) years of experience in computer programming, web design, or a related field.
3. Demonstratable work competence in programming, UI/UX design, or web design.
4. Combinations of education, experience, and demonstrated work competence may also be considered.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Preference may be given to applicants with more demonstrated work competence.
2. Preference may be given to applicants with an Associate degree or higher related to computer programming or graphic design.