The Senior DevOps Engineer Enables the automation of software code deployment by eliminating functional silos existing between development and production. The Senior DevOps Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
In this role you will be on a team of security engineers performing triage,analysis,hunting bugs,driving DevSecOps adoption,driving secret management adoption,secret detection,delivering on our 'everything is code' approach to product development. Your focus will be secret management,enablement and engineering automation. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of application security engineering and DevOps/DevSecOps experience.
You are a great fit if the following are true:
* You love developers,and are passionate about customer experience.
* You can handle complicated bugs,security issues,and pipeline problems.
* You have a passion for protecting sensitive data and new ways of solving complex problems.
* You have an automate everything mentality.
* Can demonstrate where you made a difference,solved problems and help make dev teams happy.
* Have a strong understanding of PKI,Certificates,encryption and secrets management.
* Contribute to and execute on our secrets management strategy for the enterprise.
* Execute on driving certificate and secret management automation into teams across the enterprise,this includes automating identity,rotation of said secrets and making application engineers daily grind easier.
* Partner with our Secrets Management Product Owner,Compliance and governance,platform teams,DevSecOps and DevOps teams.
* Improve and expand application security quality across our entire portfolio of applications.
* Build pipelines,build and destroy infrastructure,support product teams and troubleshoot issues with our multi-cloud secrets management platform.
* Contributes to inner source and demonstrates engineering community engagement.
* At least 2 years+ of experience with the HashiCorp suite of tools and capabilities.
* At least 2 years+ of Azure DevOps experience.
* Exposure to application security across a variety of technologies and languages.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understands Git and related tooling.
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Must be passionate about developer experience,privacy,security,quality and product delivery
* Strong experience in establishing and rolling out DevOps or DevSecOps,you are a change agent.
* Cloud experience with Azure,GCP,AWS,Heroku - Azure/GCP/AWS Preferred.
* Experience with Docker or similar container platforms.
* Experience with Kubernetes and Azure.
* At least 1-2 years of experience working with product teams. You understand design,delivery,and ownership.
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks,including but not limited to:
* Professional security certification,such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other similar credentials a plus but not required.
**Scheduled Weekly Hours**