If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee,please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions,we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications,software,video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke,enabling police officers to see around street corners,or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world,our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion,potential and talents to Motorola Solutions,and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.Department OverviewBring your talent and skills to Motorola Solutions,as part of the Software Enterprise at the Salt Lake City Design Center. This software developer position will be a member of the team working on Records and Evidence software (both on-premise enterprise grade software and cloud based solutions) for Public Safety Agencies. These products are required to rise to the challenges of enterprises and governments worldwide enabling first-responders to focus on their mission,allowing them to respond faster with smarter and safer decisions.Job Description
Work as a contributing member of an advanced software development team using modern software development techniques to produce world-class public safety software both for on- premise and cloud based solutions.
- Participate in formal design and implementation activities
- Develop requirements,code and create unit and other automated testing solutions.
- Provide engineering management with accurate effort estimates for projected work
- Effectively collaborate with technical leaders in a multi- team environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing priorities and requirementsBasic Requirements
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering or related field with a graduation date on or after December 1st,2021.
- Knowledge of C#/.Net/Java technologiesTravel RequirementsUnder 10%Relocation ProvidedNonePosition TypeInternReferral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,sex,sexual orientation,gender identity,national origin,disability,veteran's status,or,any other protected characteristic.
AJE Ref Number: 591563061