NetSuite Administrator / Developer (U.S.-REMOTE)
Job Title: NetSuite Administrator / Developer (U.S.-REMOTE)
Location: Remote Eligible,anywhere in the U.S.
You'll be joining a team that's brand new at MicroFocus. Our charter is to own,manage and innovate on the deployment of all change into our production NetSuite environment. The team is distributed across the globe and will be establishing many of the go forward processes for the platform. We are looking for creative minds focused on automation opportunities,streamlining of deployment pipelines and constantly finding ways to make things better.
Education and Experience
- Typically,a Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience; or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding and hands on experience with the NetSuite API and associated deployment tools provided by NetSuite
- Scripting ability preferred in Perl,Bash,Python
- Understanding and hands on experience on configuring Jenkins to deploy code to SaaS solutions,supporting script writing experience will be extremely valuable
- 5+ years of development experience in one of following (Java,C,C++,C#,VB.Net)
- Proficiency with GIT and GIT Workflows
- A deep understanding on how to develop and maintain automated deployment processes using tools like GitHub,Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
- Advanced understanding of SDLC,Agile,etc.
- Advanced understanding of Jenkins,GIT
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills; along with an ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Detail-oriented,team-player and self-motivated to learn new technologies
- Primary responsibility is the ownership of all deployment of change to production NetSuite systems and their lower environments
- Works with the NetSuite build team and supporting test teams to build deployment solutions that are as efficient as possible
- Defines and represents deployment requirements to surrounding teams enabling them to execute successfully alongside a successful deployment process
- Demonstrates technical leadership
- Develops innovative solutions to complex problems
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race,colour,religion,creed,gender,national origin,age,disability,marital or veteran status,sexual orientation,genetic information,citizenship or any other legally protected status
AJE Ref Number: 591145896