About this role
We are looking for a confident,self-motivated individual that has a passion for technology and excellent communication skills who thrives in a collaborative team environment. In this role you will be revolutionizing how governments offer services to their citizens through online and mobile applications. On this team you are building top-class mobile friendly Permitting and Licensing workflow services for the e-Governance eco system of local government. You will developing Azure SaaS based solution with latest technologies Angular,ReST,.Net,Google,ESRI Map services and other Azure services in collaboration with Senior Engineers,Product Managers,Quality and Customer Support teams to shape the ideas into reality.
In this role you will
- Join the scrum team that owns development the of our Cloud based Citizen Applications platform implemented in .NET using modern software design and system architecture
- Contribute to full SDLC from ideas and design phase right through to implementation,release and deployment.
- Participate in the development of the product with the team,through Daily Scrum,SprintPlanningand Backlog Grooming
- Perform Code Reviews,write unit tests,write documentationand implement software best practices
- Collaboratewith QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with peers across organizations (QA,Development,PM,UX,etc.)
You should have
- 3-4 Years of strong development experience in C# and.Net 4.5 technologies. Especially in ASP.Net,ADO.Net
- REST and/or SOAP Web Services - public and private facing APIs.
- Good experience with Databases like MS SQl,Oracle
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as XUnit,VS Testing,etc.
- Experience and understanding of software source control systems,preferably Git
- Excellent problem solving,analytical,communication,organization and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems,processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
It would be great if you had
- Experience with Angular 6+,CSS3.0
- A working experience in cloud computing platforms such as Azure Cloud,AWS
Who we are
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as,reducing wait times,reducing costs,streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So,however you identify and whatever background you bring with you,please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela,you will join a network of passionate employees,customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you,please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,sex,color,religion,national origin,protected veteran status,or on the basis of disability,gender identity,and sexual orientation..
AJE Ref Number: 592235586