ISO,a Verisk business,has been a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk since 1971. For a broad spectrum of commercial and personal lines of insurance,ISO provides statistical,actuarial,underwriting,and claims information and analytics; compliance and fraud identification tools; policy language; information about specific locations; and technical services. ISO serves insurers,reinsurers,agents and brokers,insurance regulators,risk managers,and other participants in the property/casualty insurance marketplace. To learn more about ISO please visit us at: . We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance,energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI,machine learning,automation,and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit,lending,and cyber risks. In addition,we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change,catastrophes,and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better,safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our \\"returnship\\" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And,it's what drives our annual Innovation Day,where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core,Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger,is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support,coaching,and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We've been recognized byForbesas a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women,testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Job Description
360Value,a leading provider of insurance-to-value estimating software,is searching for dynamic and creative full stack web developers who have the knowledge and experience to help shape our category leading solutions. Our small growing team is responsible for developing and maintaining products and services that aid clients in the property insurance industry in accurately estimating property replacements for residential,commercial and agricultural properties around the world. If you are looking to join a team that is vital to the success of a market leader,this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What the job is like:
* You will work closely with a cross functional team of developers,QA engineers,product owners and designers to build cutting edge single page web applications.
* Work with modern technology stack including Angular,TypeScript,Sass,HTML,Node/npm,Java,Oracle DB,MongoDB,PostgreSQL and AWS.
* Designing,coding,testing,documenting,and debugging single page web applications to ensure they remain in \\"category killer\\" status
* Install,configure,and administer your own workstation software,including editors,development servers,and client applicationsQualifications
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent degree with minimum 3.0 GPA with 3-5 years of related work experience
* Ability to create simple and well-designed solutions to complex software problems
* Dedication to excellence & championship work ethic
* Knowledge of internet client/server technologies and experience working building enterprise single page web applications
* Knowledge of PC and web based software testing in both client and server sides
* Team-player mindset with strong communication and problem solving skills
What would put you above everyone else:
Experience with the following
* Multi-layered Software Architectures
* Agile Development Methodology
* Spring MVC
* Apache Maven
* Apache Tomcat
* Relational databases (Oracle,PostgreSQL,etc.)
* NoSQL databases (MongoDB,Cassandra,Amazon DynamoDB,Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL,etc.)
* AWS Lambda
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race,religion,color,national origin,citizenship,sex,gender identity and/or expression,sexual orientation,veteran's status,age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk,including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address,fax machine or email address,or directly to Verisk employees,will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
AJE Ref Number: 592050655