Systems Analyst - Automation
4 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is searching for a full timeSystems Analystto join our Automation Application team for acontract to hireposition in the financial services industry ideally located inAnchorage,AK or Glendale,AZ. Would consider remote for the right candidate.
Primary Functions: Collaborates in the analysis of system specific requirements and back-end processes of technology solutions. An active Agile team member with business stakeholders and software engineers developing solutions to achieve strategic business outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serves as a contact between business stakeholders and Agile teams.
* Develops a working knowledge of credit union business operations
* Develops general knowledge of current and emerging applications.
* Effectively identify and document requirements and technical specifications
* Identify and solve business problems by implementing value-based business solutions
* Effectively prioritize requirements to identify critical needs
* Collaborate with developers on technical design and implementation
* Collaborate with stakeholders on test case documentation
* Collaborate with stakeholders on test case execution and acceptance
* Document and track solution defects and resolution
* Collaborates with stakeholders on rollout of business solution
* Participate in the coordination activites for implementation planning and execution
* Work closely with other analysts to collaborate in knowledge sharing activities
* Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results
* Bachelor’s degree required in a discipline such as computer science,information systems,or equivalent technical education and/or related work experience.
* Certifications in Agile,SCRUM,CCBA,and/or CBAP preferred.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing at a variety of levels to include business stakeholders,vendors,technical teams,customers,and management.
* Three or more years of professional experience as a Business Analyst and/or System Analyst. Working knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies to include SCRUM and Kanban.
* Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle,operating systems,tools to test software applications/systems,development/modeling tools,technical workflow design,organization and time management skills. A
* ble to work independently and as part of a large or small team.
To be successful in this position,the ideal candidate should be a highly motivated,results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our clients higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator,with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for our clients.
To be considered,please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go towww.ctg.com/careersand apply to requisition 21202279.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle,and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts,a 401(k) Retirement Plan,and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical,professionaland business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America,South America,Western Europe,and India. For more information,visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG,the values we hold,and the actions we take. In other words,our people are the culture. It's a living,breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other,our clients,and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people,reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local,state,and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment,selection,placement,training,benefits,compensation,promotion,transfer,and release of individuals without regard to race,creed,religion,color,national origin,sex,sexual orientation,gender identity and gender expression,age,disability,marital or veteran status,citizenship status,or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Systems Analysis
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No