Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer,real estate investor,and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing,we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team,you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work,as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live,learn,and work.
The Strategic Account & Partnership Advisor for Nelnet Renewable Energy Services will support and sell Community Solar solutions. You will work with solar farm developers,business subscribers,and referral partners . Our Community Solar segment is a rapidly growing area within a well-capitalized publicly traded Company. In this role,you will work collaboratively with management,product development,finance,marketing,and implementation to ensure solutions presented and delivered meet rapidly evolving market needs. This role will be responsible for Community Solar sales,conducting online and on-site meetings with prospective and existing clients and partners. Nelnet Renewable Energy Services has four business segments: Tax Equity Investments,Tax Equity Syndication,Community Solar,and Higher Ed Development.
1. Serve as an expert in community solar solutions,able to demonstrate the value proposition and benefits to potential B2B clients and referral partners
2. Collaboratively develop and execute a detailed strategic go-to-market plan in existing and growth markets
3. Close deals in a highly competitive,consultative selling environment
4. Achieve annual revenue goals as defined by the CRO
5. Create,maintain,and enhance high-level relationships within the Solar Community
6. Travel regularly and source meetings to expand the opportunity set
7. Cold call and generate qualified sales leads
8. Create proposals for targeted prospects and existing customers
9. Provide expertise and advice to potential prospects and current customers regarding Community Solar product and service offerings
10. Forecast and prepare sales plan to achieve sales goals
11. Use Salesforce CRM to maintain records of contacts,accounts,leads,opportunities,updating,and report generation
Bachelor's Degree in business,communications,sustainability,marketing,sales,or related fields or a combination of education and relevant experience
1. 5+ years of outside/field sales experience
2. 2+ years of Community Solar sales and related activities experience
3. Demonstrated abilities in sales planning,negotiating and meeting sales goals
4. Proven track record of high performance
5. Experience with both virtual and live,in-person presentations to individuals and large groups
**COMPETENCIES - SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:**
1. Possess an aptitude for working with prospective and existing clients through lengthy,sometimes complex sales cycles
2. Ability to assist in deliverables scoping and business process discovery to ensure the solutions sold are the ideal solutions
3. Skilled at immersion into the client's environment
4. Ability to Identify and develop strategies to overcome obstacles in the prospect's or current customer's decision-making process
5. Articulate with the ability to establish rapport quickly with customers and maintain long-term relationships
6. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills while displaying a high level of energy and a positive attitude
7. Ability to respond promptly to customer and prospect needs.
8. Excellent time management skills
9. Ability to build a strong pipeline,close new business,and expand relationships with new and existing customers
10. Self-driven with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to accept direction
11. Advanced computer skills in the use of sales presentations - Proficient in Outlook,PowerPoint,Word,Excel,Teams,and Salesforce Strong follow-up skills and accuracy
12. Valid drivers' license and dependable transportation
13. Strong work ethic,values,and integrity
Colorado residents; pay range for this role is $100,000 - $125,000
Our benefits package includes medical,dental,vision,HSA and FSA,generous earned time off,401K/student loan repayment,life insurance & AD&D insurance,employee assistance program,employee stock purchase program,tuition reimbursement,performance-based incentive pay,short- and long-term disability,and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK (http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer,complies with Executive Order 11246,and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed,and that employees are treated during employment,without regard to race,color,religion/creed,national origin,gender,or sex,marital status,age,disability,use of a guide dog or service animal,sexual orientation,military/veteran status,or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Corporate Recruiting.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or email@example.com .
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Nelnet is a leading student loan servicer - but we're even more than that. We're a professional services company,telecommunications innovator,and K-12 and higher education expert (and that's just the shortlist). For over 40 years,we've been serving our customers and making their dreams possible.
EEO Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-poster.pdf) | EEO Letter (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-Jeffs-Letter.pdf) | EPPA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/Employee-Polygraph-Protection-Act-Poster.pdf) | FMLA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/FMLA-Leave.pdf)