Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services,we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world,gives them ways to share what matters most to them,and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach,people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating,solving problems,and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together,we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) focuses on delivering Facebook's vision through Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). AR/VR technologies and voice-interfaces are becoming a meaningful consumer reality. The Facebook Reality Labs team builds forward-looking,foundational AI technologies and core capabilities for future technology platforms. The Platform and Developer tools PM's are responsible for building platform solutions to support developers creating novel consumer experiences and workplace/productivity products.As a Product Manager,you'll lead development of the FRL technology products and platforms.You will drive product vision,work closely with our cross-functional teams to define product requirements,coordinate resources from other groups (design,legal,etc.),and guide the team through key milestones. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking key performance metrics. We're looking for strong entrepreneurial product managers who have a strong interest for AR/VR technologies,can think big and execute on that vision,and excel in ambiguity.
1. Lead the ideation,technical development,and launch of innovative tools,platform and products for AR/VR
2. Drive product development with multiple teams of world-class engineers,designers,and product specialists
3. Integrate usability studies,research and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity & product satisfaction
4. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
5. Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
6. 4+ years product management experience with 2+ years of experience on software and/or developer platforms
7. Experience managing delivery of at least 1 hardware/software product
8. Experience managing and overseeing multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously
9. Cross-functional communication and collaboration experience
10. Experience working on a successful developer and/or OS platform
11. Degree in Computer Science or related field,and 2+ years experience as a software engineer
12. Experience working on developer-focused SDKs,APIs,services,and toolchains
13. Experience working on application compatibility or virtualization
14. Experience delivering products with new technology introduction
15. Experience working in growing computing ecosystems
16. Experience in thinking strategically and execute methodically
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,religion,color,national origin,sex (including pregnancy,childbirth,or related medical conditions),sexual orientation,gender,gender identity,gender expression,transgender status,sexual stereotypes,age,status as a protected veteran,status as an individual with a disability,or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,consistent with applicable federal,state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability,please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.