Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer,real estate investor,and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing,we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team,you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work,as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live,learn,and work.
The Customer Support Specialist assists customers with their day-to-day needs including online learning and corporate training delivery. This position is responsible for helping Catholic customers by providing product and service information,implementing solutions and resolving technical issues.
1. Handle Catholic customer inquiries,technical support and other assistance as necessary.
2. Maintain end-to-end responsibility for customer needs providing timely,reliable and courteous service with the goal of resolving issues within 24 hours.
3. Provide information about Catholic online products and services to existing customers.
4. Assist with the development and improvement of processes,standards and documentation related to platform features and functionality.
5. Collaborate with software developers and project support teams.
6. Troubleshoot and problem solve CFT support tickets (Zoho Desk).
7. Analyze and aggregate support ticket issues into user stories for development.
8. Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services we offer.
9. Online content and course creation (training provided).
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
1. 1-3 years of customer support or account management experience preferred supporting software as a service.
**COMPETENCIES - SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:**
1. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and acts as a trusted advisor.
2. Results oriented and capable of creatively solving problems as they arise.
3. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
4. Excellent organization and time management skills.
5. Familiarity with cloud software solutions,learning management systems and content management systems.
6. Adept with managing work flows in multiple software systems simultaneously.
Our benefits package includes medical,dental,vision,HSA and FSA,generous earned time off,401K/student loan repayment,life insurance & AD&D insurance,employee assistance program,employee stock purchase program,tuition reimbursement,performance-based incentive pay,short- and long-term disability,and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK (http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer,complies with Executive Order 11246,and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed,and that employees are treated during employment,without regard to race,color,religion/creed,national origin,gender,or sex,marital status,age,disability,use of a guide dog or service animal,sexual orientation,military/veteran status,or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Corporate Recruiting.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Nelnet is a leading student loan servicer - but we're even more than that. We're a professional services company,telecommunications innovator,and K-12 and higher education expert (and that's just the shortlist). For over 40 years,we've been serving our customers and making their dreams possible.
EEO Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-poster.pdf) | EEO Letter (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/EEO-Jeffs-Letter.pdf) | EPPA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/Employee-Polygraph-Protection-Act-Poster.pdf) | FMLA Info (https://nelnetinc.com/wp-content/uploads/FMLA-Leave.pdf)