To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account.
SummaryVarex Imaging Corporation is a leading innovator, developer, and manufacturer of X-ray imaging component solutions, which includes X-ray tubes, digital flat panel detectors, software, and other key components of X-ray imaging systems. With a 65+ year history of successful innovation, you will find our components in countless medical, industrial, and security imaging applications worldwide. Our mission states that through the talent of our people and vision of customers, we help improve and save lives throughout the world by making the invisible visible. Our values of Excellence, People, Innovation, and Customer are foundational to our success in upholding our mission. We cannot make the invisible visible and uphold our mission without our EPIC employees, who deliver cutting edge technology globally, consistently pursue the highest quality standards, engage in a diverse and ethical workforce, inspire innovation, and showcase a customer mindset. We strive every day to make a difference in the lives of both our customers and theirs.
Performs a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, cable harnessing, welding and fitting on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
Duties may include:
* Assembles/processes product, parts and assemblies using hand tools, customized tooling, and/or semi-automated equipment.
* Follows written process/assembly documentation.
* Inspects and tests parts, assemblies and product using precision measuring and testing equipment.
* Adjusts process within defined ranges based on measured results.
* Adheres to all safety requirements.
* Maintains a clean work area.
* Assists in maintaining efficient material flow through the work area.
* Actively participates on work area teams.
* Gains a basic understanding of material logistics.
* Participates in appropriate training to gain a basic understanding of several of business systems/concepts such as Demand Flow, Statistical Process Control, Process Documentation, Empowerment, Six Sigma methods, Quality and/or Cost Improvement
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge
* Able to follow verbal and written instructions in the prevailing language spoken in the facility
* Able to work with a trainer under close leadership
Required Certifications and Training
* Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
Experience Level with Business Tools
* Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
* Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
* Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
* Normally receives detailed instructions on work. Works under close supervision.
Typical Education and Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 0+ years of experience
* Manufacturing environment
* Ability to lift 25 lbs.
*... For full info follow application link.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.