Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Cloud Engineering Information Security team is seeking an experienced Software Security Engineer to join our high-paced organization. You will craft queries and build dashboards, working together with Adobe's security team to deliver premier security solutions to our customers. A successful candidate will have familiarity with basic security standard methodologies, software development standard methodologies, monitoring, reporting, and visualization standard methodologies with large data.
What You'll Do:
* Develop and contribute to the production and improvement of the content, quality, and design of reporting dashboards.
* Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
* You will be responsible for the UI and dashboard development for the Adobe Digital Experience Organization, while partnering with Engineering Developers and other key contributors.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
* Proven experience as a BI Developer (Power BI, Power Query, and the Power Platform), industry experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
* Prior experience as a DBA, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Software Engineer, or another data related position.
* Clear understanding of statistics and how they impact the proper representation of data for a customer.
* Ability to automate routine tasks.
* Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently with minimal direction.
* Ability to prioritize projects and work you're doing.
* Crafting custom Splunk alerts.
* Developing tools in Python.
* Troubleshooting Splunk search performance and optimizing searches.
* Experience developing content in large/medium-sized enterprise Splunk environments.
* Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security, Python, SQL, and Jira.
* Ability to develop Splunk dashboards, sophisticated search queries, and reports.
* Ability to solve Splunk issues and perform root cause analysis.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach, where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the significant benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of... For full info follow application link.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.