WesTech Engineering, LLC provides process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and biological treatment needs worldwide. We are proud of the equipment and systems we design, build, maintain, and operate are making the world a better place and creating a more sustainable environment for future generations.
We currently have an immediate need for an Information Technology Manager who will provide management, direction and leadership to functional technology areas providing application support, technical solutions, tools, and services to WesTech’s product teams focused on delivering world-class water treatment products and services
Essential Job Functions:
- Exemplify the ability to think outside of the box and provide unique solutions in a team environment focused on delivering value, achieving results, and increasing team performance to meet business and growth objectives.
- Responsible for the success of multiple information technology functional areas. Engage in strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of information technology systems. Coordinate & facilitate the integration of data, information, and communications systems.
- Automate repetitive / manual tasks to improve overall IT operational and security maturity. Scale systems through automation and consolidation, evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and performance.
- Provide guidance and leadership of the IT team in developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple solutions to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate experience leading and/or managing in Operations, Engineering, and/or a DevOps culture.
- Build team processes to prioritize projects, deliver quality, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to the business.
- Understand and promote industry best practice.
- Select, coach and evaluate your team ensuring they have the best opportunity for success and career growth.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent technical experience.
- 10+ years of related experience, with at least 5+ years working in Technical Operations and System Administration.
- Managed and coached IT teams and software developers ranging in experience from graduate level up to seasoned professionals.
- High level of personal initiative and the demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement with discretion.
- Ability to prioritize activities based on circumstances and to communicate relevant issues, resolution and action with clarity.
- Proactive and able to deliver on initiatives; you get things done and have a proven record of doing so.
- Ability to use a workstation including a computer/phone.
- Frequently required to sit, talk, hear, and see.
- Regularly required to move around the facility.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
WesTech considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.