We have grown from a back-of-the-napkin business idea to a billion-dollar unicorn and are looking for leaders that can help us achieve the next level of success. Shareworks is the leading equity plan management solution that provides advice and services to employees and companies wherever they are in their unique financial journey. This billion-dollar-napkin has led to interesting,difficult,and unique challenges in scaling our technology,people,and processes.
Opportunities and challenges abound as we continue to grow!
We provide you with a superior foundation for building a career where you can learn,achieve and grow. We believe a diverse workforce brings diversity of thought,and deepens our ability to serve our clients,investors and shareholders. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging for all employees and celebrating the different cultures,perspectives and backgrounds reflected in our workforce.
We never turn down a reason to celebrate. We work hard and have fun along the way. Book clubs,Friday socials,team games time,hackathons,and learning hours are a part of who we are.
*If you are a leader with a pioneering mindset,a history of innovation and affecting change,you may be just the person we are looking for in the role of a Director,Software Development that will drive innovation and change within the Shareworks development team. The role requires effective matrix management of projects,teams,and business users. Directors are very hands-on with coaching our development leadership team on continuous improvement and directing their own teams. *
- Foster a leadership culture that encourages ownership,continuous improvement,and self-management
- Own the Agile based software development processes and work with their team on continuous improvement
- Work with Directors in the product group and clients to build and prioritize strategic platform roadmaps
- Effectively and transparently communicate project status both up and across Shareworks
- Ruthlessly identify process weakness and build and use metrics to drive improvement
- Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring to management staff
- Champion product ownership and spread leadership throughout the team
- Lead the team to balance commercial viability,scalability,security while providing technical innovation to evolve the Shareworks platform
- Perform regular goal and performance reviews with managers and senior developers
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science,or Equivalent experience
- Familiarity with development and deployment of enterprise applications
- Working knowledge of management techniques and strategies
- 5 or more years of experience as a developer or engineer
- 5 or more years of experience as a development or engineering manager (or other technical management)
While we thank all applicants for their interest,please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Organization:** **CCH-99235 - [WM Technology]*
**Title:** *Shareworks by Morgan Stanley - Director,Software Development*
**Location:** *Utah-South Jordan*
**Requisition ID:** *3176206*