We're simplifying the complexities of equity plan management for our customers,as well as solving decades-old industry challenges with cutting-edge technology. Come and work with the User Experience team at Shareworks by Morgan Stanley to make our industry-leading equity management enterprise software platform even better.
We currently have a permanent,full-time opportunity for a Senior User Experience Designer,located in South Jordan,Utah.
*Who are you?*
You're an established UX practitioner with several years under your belt who's constantly putting the user first. You know that feeling when an app doesn't work the way you expected it to,when it seems to make things harder,or when it looks ugly. You have experience working closely with product managers to ship complex products and have experience in the key UX activities of research,design and evaluation. You have an eye for detail and adore consistency. You are a quick learner who like to solve tricky problems. You have experience managing junior designers. You're comfortable talking UX to everyone from developers to executives. You ask "why?"... a lot.
You need to be able to demonstrate a passion for user experience and an aptitude for:
- Empathy - a general interest in other people
- Visual design - a sensitivity to style,colour and space
- Logic - an ability to solve problems methodically
- Humility - a willingness to confidently ask any question,big or small
We also ask that you have a relevant academic education,e.g. psychology,visual design,computer science,etc.
*What will you do?*
Working closely with product managers and development teams,you'll be helping to discover and shape requirements,exploring their implications,sketching wireframes and building interactive prototypes. You'll be taking ownership of our existing private markets product offerings as well as helping ship new products. You'll be usability testing new and existing functionality. You'll be providing feedback and support to other designers. At Shareworks by Morgan Stanley,we are embracing design thinking and continually striving to promote UX throughout the organization. You will be part of this,too.
*What's in it for you?*
- Shape industry-leading global products
- Mentor and coach team members
- Be part of a close-knit,supportive team of UX designers and researchers
- Freedom to innovate: taking the initiative is strongly encouraged
- Collaborate with users and stakeholders from our esteemed list of international clients
- Develop processes for effective design practice
- Have the tools and autonomy you need to succeed
- Become accredited with our Shareworks Academy certification program
- Access our extensive skills matrix to support your professional development
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package
Apply online with these three things:
1. Cover letter explaining why we should hire you
Thanks for your interest! If we like what we see,we'll be in touch.
**Job:** **Wealth Management*
**Organization:** **CCH-49927 - [Corp & Institutional Solutions]*
**Title:** *Senior User Experience Designer - Shareworks by Morgan Stanley *
**Location:** *Utah-South Jordan*
**Requisition ID:** *3172196*