Applications Developer II
14 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote Applications Developer!
Pay Rate: 53.57/hour
To be considered for this opportunity,please apply directly through our website or email your resume email@example.com
Our team is growing. We have a backlog of enhancement requests to be made to our Loss Mitigation System and want to add more developers to the team to help us accomplish these tasks more quickly. As an Application Developer,the associate is responsible for front-end and back-end application development. This role is responsible for the design,architecture,coding and implementation of user interfaces/applications,API’s,database interfaces,logic controls,error handling for web,cloud,thick client and standalone applications. In addition,the full stack developer builds integrations between local and remote systems both with company and third-party systems. Developer will sometimes perform and/or work with other associates to gather business logic and requirements,QA their code,and pass on to DevOps for productionizing.
* Design,construct and maintain custom applications across the application stack
* Responsible for creating work estimates,technical project plans,and implementation plans
* Work collaboratively within an agile project team
* May assist in research on emerging development technologies,products,and processes
* Follow best practices and coding standards
* Grow your personal skillset as well as the skills of the team
* Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by management
* 4-10+ years in a full stack developer role
* Proficient in .NET Framework and C#
* Familiar with distributed architecture and relational databases
* Experience developing custom software
* Experience in front-end web technologies
* Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud service platform a plus
* Demonstrated experience in IT concepts and practices
* Understands the software development lifecycle and is familiar with more than one approach to software development
* Experience working in a team-oriented,collaborative environment
* Good communication skills with a customer support orientation
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Desire to develop in an Agile environment
* Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
* Experience creating wireframes and visual design components a plus
* Strong knowledge of Excel,SQL database,SQL scripts and queries.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to exercise good judgment especially where borrower or client data is affected
* Adept at applying troubleshooting techniques in a high pressure environment
* Ability to provide service to other departments while managing internal project loads
* Familiar with working in a data warehouse environment
* Ability to prioritize and remain focused in a dynamic,fast paced environment
* Ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a timely manner and within established SLA’s
* Mortgage servicing expertise a plus
* Programming language requirements:
Significant skills and expertise in five or more of the following:
* Angular (or comparable framework)
* Web API
* RESTful Services
* SQL Server Development
* Software Design Patterns
* Automated Testing
* College or university degree in the field of Computer Science/engineering,Information Technology,Analytics,mathematics,* physics,or a related STEM field
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America,South America,Western Europe,and India. For more information,visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG,the values we hold,and the actions we take. In other words,our people are the culture. It's a living,breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other,our clients,and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people,reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local,state,and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment,selection,placement,training,benefits,compensation,promotion,transfer,and release of individuals without regard to race,creed,religion,color,national origin,sex,sexual orientation,gender identity and gender expression,age,disability,marital or veteran status,citizenship status,or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Information Security
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No