Robert Half Technology needs an individual with a strong relational databases background to take on the role of a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer. In this position,you will be working on the design and development of database architecture. If you are skilled at writing queries and enjoy designing systems,we cannot wait to hear from you about this great Business Intelligence Developer role. This Business Intelligence Developer position will be a full-time opportunity that can be 100% remote with a company Headquartered in Salt Lake City,Utah.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Produce a database schema based on the type of data and application-related function
- Generate an efficient method for storing database data in the future
- Create,code,and implement relational databases
- Provide documentation and training to Database Administrator. Provide training to other users as necessary
- Proficiency in Database Tuning
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL
- 5+ years working as a BI or Database Developer or a related role
- Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues,and experience with industry standards for database operations
- Familiarity with query coding and relational databases
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary,project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations,we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs,competitive compensation and benefits,and free online training. For more opportunities,get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us,you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.