Job Title: Automated Test Developer
Type: Full time, Exempt
Reports to: Director of Software Development
Supervisory: Individual contributor role
We're looking for a full-time, hardworking and knowledgeable software engineer with a strong background in automation and testing to join our geographically distributed development team where we build best-in-class cyber security products.As a member of our growing team you will responsible for working as part of the development team with the primary focus of designing and authoring automated processes, frameworks and tests that ensure the functionality and quality of our software. If you have an interest in cybersecurity and are passionate about building cutting edge enterprise software, then this is the development role for you. You will be working in an Agile environment, contributing with your ideas, code, testing, and planning skills.
What you be doing?
* Working collaboratively with other software engineers, product owners, project managers and quality assurance engineers to deliver testable, scalable and maintainable solutions using Linux based, server-side technologies and related tools
* Design, build and maintain automated tests, processes and frameworks and effectively communicate results using analytics and visualizations
* Verifying product features are thoroughly implemented, ensuring all requirements are met, using robust technical solutions and only the highest quality coding standards
* Able to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively and contribute to an agile team environment
* Remaining up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments and actively sharing that knowledge with other team members
What experience(s), knowledge, and education we are looking for:
* U.S. Citizenship is Required
* BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of experience in software development and automatedtesting
* Practical experience developing multi-tier web-based applications
* Experience using Relational Database Management Systems, preferably Oracle
* Experience using Git for source control management
* Strong desire to learn new skills and tools as needed
* Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
* Expected to work independently with minimal supervision
Things that would be Nice to Have:
* Experience in Java Server backend and API/Service development
* Experience building web applications with modern front-end UI technologies like Angular, React and Bootstrap
* Experience with database ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA
* Experience with cloud native technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Ansible, Bash and PowerShell
* Experience working with virtualization tools and systems such as VMware ESXi/vSphere
* Experience with Oracle PL-SQL
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint's Mission, Vision, and Values at and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this... For full info follow application link.
"Forcepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.