Caselle is a market leader in the local government software industry. For 40 years we have provided software and services to our customers. Caselle offers a great place to work, with an exciting environment for talented individuals who can get things done and want to make a positive difference.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who loves working in the software industry and is passionate about resolving user pain points through great design. A proactive, productive individual who is quick to learn, eager to produce results, and easy to get along with.
- Identify customer needs through user research, user groups, onsite visits, and other avenues.
- Participate in planning and design discussions.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Create documentation that includes functional and user requirements to be used for development, testing, user guides, and customer service.
- Be an advocate for the customer to make sure software applications are user-friendly, attractive, and functional.
- Work closely with the development team and other Caselle employees through the software development cycle.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to collect information, analyze needs, and provide a detailed solution to software issues.
- UX design experience or training a plus.
- Experience working with software developers and product owners in a collaborative team setting a plus.
- Strong personal commitment to quality.
- Team player with an optimistic outlook.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.