About the teamW ho We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities.
We are a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner with a team of more than 40 Salesforce professionals and strong Salesforce Account Executive relationships. With a client-first approach to implementations, we offer expertise across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, Pardot, CPQ, FSL, Force.com and Lightning solutions.Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients' businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients' needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different -- and why our clients choose to work with us -- is our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry's leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.Job you will doTypical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Salesforce FSL Manager might include:
Who You Are
- Supervise complex Salesforce Field Service Lightning implementations and staff to achieve objectives including staff development, client needs and implementation profitability.
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Partner with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the client's expectations.
- Outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Provide mentoring and technical training for staff in the Salesforce Consulting department.
- Participate in the area of business development.
- Act as a cross-functional reference and Firmwide Salesforce expert.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field.
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce and Field Service Lightning.
- You have knowledge of implementation standards and technology practices.
- You have Salesforce Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Salesforce FSL experience configuring the dispatcher console, routing automation, the Field Service Mobile application, automating field service activities, managing inventory and other FSL features.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office and using various software packages.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.