Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Elite Technical Support Engineer
As a member of the Adobe's Customer care team, you will act as a technical resource for some of our largest customers. You will become a trusted technical advisor and make sure that customers get the most out of their investment in their Marketo Platform. This position handles the delivery of technical support for customers and the resolution of their issues. Team members also analyze customer's business requirements and map them to the Marketo platform, providing experienced knowledge and technical standard methodologies on how to configure, maintain and lead their implementation.
What you'll do
* Ensure timely and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations
* Maintain Initial SLA (98%) and CSAT (95%) goals
* Participate in weekly customer meetings for your assigned accounts
* Establish good relationships with Product Management, Education, Engineering, Operations, and Professional Services to drive end-to-end success
* Proactively identify and implement solutions and improvements to ensure your customers' long-term success
* Collaborate internally to ensure the product roadmap meets customers' priorities
* Share standard methodologies with team members to improve the quality and efficiency of customer support and supply to the knowledge base
* Serve as a domain expert (SME), in specific functional and technical areas of the Marketo technology
* Communicate clearly and accurately with customers, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
* Developer support, debug and validate customer code
What you need to succeed
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
* At least three years of full time experience in customer support or related field
* Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with Jira, Splunk, Wavefront, Appview, and Kibana
* Experience with performance tuning and optimization
* Debugging of customer code
* Adept at debugging and problem solving custom integrations
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
* Efficient organization skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1) approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's... For full info follow application link.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.