We are looking for an ambitious, passionate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join us as we build, test, mature, operate, and maintain a highly secure multi-cloud platform used to host business products, applications, and services. Responsibilities span cloud infrastructure and security, continuous integration pipelines, developer and operational tooling, continuous improvement, and operational efficiencies. Individuals will need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills as they will work closely with infrastructure, security, and application architects, and with software engineers/developers responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining high-quality, reliable, and secure business solutions.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, Collaboration and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Build, test, maintain, and operate secure and reliable cloud-based infrastructure using tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Build, test, maintain, and operate secure and reliable Kubernetes based container management platforms and tooling
- Build, test, maintain, and operate Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with security standards
- Troubleshooting, triaging, and mitigating issues causing impact to business services or operations
- Optimize and tune solution designs based on performance and security gaps
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting to comply with Service Level Agreements
- Analyze existing solutions for compliance with architecture and infrastructure standards, and provide feedback to mature the solution
- Ensure designs, standards, process, and best practice documentation is accurate and current
- Ensure infrastructure and applications comply with corporate security policy and protocols
- Contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews
- Utilize your experience and skillset to influence and guide the Infrastructure Services roadmap
- Works as a project team member, or independently on small projects.
- Collaborate and work closely with infrastructure, security, and application architects, and with software engineers/developers responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining high-quality, reliable, and secure business solutions
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call support cycle
Bonus experience with any of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a multi-platform environment, including but not limited to system, application or database administration, development, or engineering.
- Proficient with IaC and configuration management tools and methodologies (preferred: Ansible or Terraform)
- Proficient with source code management tools and methodologies (preferred: GitLab or GitHub)
- Experience managing and administering cloud managed services (preferred: AWS)
- Experience interfacing programmatically with AWS managed services via API's
- Experience with coding or scripting (preferred: Python, Bash, Shell)
- Experience with building, testing and deploying solutions as containers (preferred: Docker)
- Proven understanding of network and secure access related components and protocols, such as Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, Load balancing, PKI, Firewalls, and Routing
- Proven experience with Window or Linux operation systems (configure, troubleshooting and deployment)
- Working knowledge of database management systems
- Working knowledge of system/software development lifecycle
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must possess effective communication and collaboration skills.
Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google
- Experience with Kubernetes container management frameworks, such as EKS or Anthos
- Experience with Go/Golang, Java, or Node
- Experience with GitLab runners
- Experience with New Relic or ELK
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience in integrating with third party tools
- Recommended (not required) technical certifications for one or more of the following:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - (Associate / Professional)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - (Associate / Professional)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - (Associate / Professional)
- AWS Certified Developer - (Associate / Professional)
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please emailCambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com