Senior Backend Software Engineer - Financial Cloud Platform
US-UT-Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Financial Cloud Platform team at Goldman Sachs is responsible for building and delivering the fundamental technologies required to deliver digital products to our clients through our developer portal. These tools help to transform and simplify client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models for a leader in global financial markets. The Financial Cloud Platform is a product-driven team, composed of talented and passionate product managers, designers, and engineers working to change the engagement model to one that puts developers as our primary clients. We design and build highly scalable web platforms that provide:
Developer Portal- Build large areas of greenfield functionality ondeveloper.gs.comwhere client developers can read documentation, view our Product Catalogue, create and manage their accounts, gain observability into SLOs, and monitor their usage and billing
* Publisher Workflows- Deliver an efficient Publisherexperience that allows internal teams to onboarding products to the Financial Cloud Platform
* Management Console- Build and deploy complex web micro-frontends, shared APIs, and UI components that enable publishers to create interactive views for their individual products while maintaining a consistent microservices architecture and User Experience
As an engineer on the Financial Cloud Platform team, you will be working in a close-knit team at the forefront of shaping our clients' experience by creating new technology driven businesses to externalize a wide array of API Products to both existing clients and entirely new markets. You will engage with users across multiple client segments including Institutional, Consumer, and Small Business. At times you will be called upon to guide the decisions of leadership.
Using leading open source technologies, we are scaling to a multitude of API calls which are used by clients across the globe. We are pursuing engineers across the stack who enjoy working in a client-driven and agile environment; including those who are confident developing scalable and resilient solutions and individuals passionate in implementing responsive user interfaces.
Relevant Technologies: Java, GraphQL, Node.js, OpenAPI, Kubernetes,RxJava, MongoDB
* We leverage the same infrastructure as our clients
* We prioritize building Platforms over bespoke solutions
* We are an API-first business
* Developers are our primary clients
* Self-Service by Design
* Avoid technical debt from the start
* Look outside first, build in-house laterWHY FINANCIAL CLOUD PLATFORM
* Work on some of the most complex technical and design challenges in technology and finance
* Learn from the foremost experts in finance, technology, and math who are diverse in their academic, ethnic, and social backgrounds
* Benefit from ongoing training, development, and mentoring to advance in your career
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring... For full info follow application link.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.