To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Solutions Engineer to join our extremely talented Pre-Sales Solution Engineering team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft's growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers by proving how our Anypoint Platform can bring together their digital investments into an application network which will enable faster change and innovation. The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
Whether you are at the Associate level or the Principal level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
New to Pre-sales? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
* Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment
* Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
* Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
Seasoned Pre-sales professional? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
* Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
* Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
* Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
* Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is preferred
* Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
* Ability to lead architectural discussions
* A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
* Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
* Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
What you'll achieve:
* Become certified in MuleSoft's Developer trainings
* Complete MuleSoft's Kickstart sales training
* Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
* Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical... For full info follow application link.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.