Myriad Genetics, Inc
Location: United States
Job Identification: 1324
Job Schedule: Full time
Software Engineer (Developer) - PYTHON (REMOTE) #1324
We need a Software Engineer (Developer) - PYTHON to help Myriad deliver innovate products that allow patients to make life-changing decisions. Join our RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) Engineering team and use your technical skills to make meaningful impacts in Myriad's business. Work on practical technical challenges and directly contribute to the commercial success of the company.
The RCM Engineering team at Myriad Genetics builds enterprise services that streamline and automate revenue cycle and billing processes at Myriad. We are a high-performing team and a trusted partner with a culture of flexible, pragmatic problem-solving in the service of organizational goals.
This is a REMOTE - WORK FROM HOME position
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design, implement, and maintain the core architecture of our services.
* Perform development, code review, testing, and deployment to ship quality code to production.
* Develop new RCM services from the ground up and maintain and modernize existing services.
* Work with managers and stakeholders to build creative solutions using an agile process.
* Level up other engineers, the team, and the rest of the organization with technical skills, open communication, and subject matter expertise.
* Use modern software tools including Python, Django, OpenAPI, AWS, and Docker.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
* Diverse, functional teams with flat management;
* Explicitly recognizing the tradeoff between short-term and long-term effort;
* Empathy within and without the organization;
* Having fun, exercising humility, and learning new things.
* A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 2+ years of industry experience building back-end business applications using Python and a willingness to work and learn in a multi-language environment.
* Relational database systems experience, such as PostgreSQL or Oracle, including database and query design techniques.
* Demonstrated experience with subsystem development within a larger application using service-oriented techniques.
* Strong software engineering fundamentals such as data modeling, testing, and version contr
ABOUT MYRIAD GENETICS, MYRIAD NEUROSCIENCE, MYRIAD ONCOLOGY and MYRIAD WOMENS HEALTH:
* To discover the remarkable advancements in Myriad Neuroscience, please visit: https://genesight.com/about-myriad-neuroscience/
* To discover the remarkable advancements in Myriad Oncology, please visit: https://myriad-oncology.com/
* To discover the remarkable advancements in Myriad Women's Health, please visit: https://myriadwomenshealth.com/
* For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com
* For other great information, you can visit us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/myriad-genetics/
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, military or veteran status.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/j7JYpkFR2oMqiwoRCx48l