Are you a developer who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications? Would you like to work with our customers to help them architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the AWS Cloud?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be fully optimized, they need to be architected to take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high availability features of the AWS cloud. On the AWS platform, services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, Kinesis, AI and others provide opportunities to design and build cloud-ready applications.
AWS is looking for talented hands-on technical architects and senior developers to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon's world-class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills at one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies. Here in Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business-critical, high-profile projects for customers and partners and help them better leverage the ever-evolving AWS platform.
Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands-on application architects and developers who will:
* Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
* Lead technical and design discussions with IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
* Architect and build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services such as: API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS
* Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
* Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures
* Advise on implementing AWS best practices
* Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
* Represent the voice for developers internally and influence our AWS Professional Services offerings and AWS product strategy for developers by working with AWS platform engineering, Business Development and other cross-functional teams
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
* BS level technical degree or equivalent professional or military experience
* 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
* Cloud experience
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* Computer Science or Engineering background
* Demonstrated success as a software developer, application... For full info follow application link.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.