Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
What Part Will You Play?
* Develops basic to moderately complex codeusing backend programming language within a platform as needed in collaboration with business and technology teams for internal and external client software solutions. Creates, and delivers routine program specifications for code development and support on a project /issue with a moderate understanding of the application / database to better align interactions and technologies.
* Analyzes, modifies, and develops basic to moderately complex code / unit testing. Performs testing and validation requirements for basic to moderately complex code changes. Performs corrective measures for basic to moderately complex code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
* Applies a moderate understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?Minimum Qualifications
* BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
* Typically minimum of 2 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has experience with one or more languages / technologies from the following, but not limited to: Java, C#, or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise; experience working with APIs, external... For full info follow application link.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.