Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
A Software Developer II will be responsible for contributing to technical solutions in collaboration with team members and leadership. Will participate in technical design discussions, and review and provide feedback for the solution architecture and design.
* Expected to develop an understanding of the customer needs, whether that customer is an external consumer of the company products, or an internal associate who is dependent on our solution or processes.
* Expected to assist in various team activities aimed at expediting quality and delivery of software; such as, automation testing (unit, component, integrated), load testing, CI/CD, security scanning or any other delivery related activities.
* Assist the Development team in story refinement activities, mapping, road map estimating, setting technical requirements, and peer reviews.
* Expected to be able to construct healthy and productive relationships with peers, team members, and leadership.
What Part Will You Play?
* Develops basic to moderately complex code using a front end programming language within a platform as needed in collaboration with business and technology teams for internal and external client software solutions.
* Creates, and delivers routine program specifications for code development and support on a project /issue with a moderate understanding of the application / database to better align interactions and technologies.
* Analyzes, modifies, and develops basic to moderately complex code / unit testing in order to develop application documentation. Performs testing and validation requirements for basic to moderately complex code changes. Performs corrective measures for basic to moderately complex code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
* Applies a moderate understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?Minimum Qualifications
* BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business /... For full info follow application link.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.