Navitaire-Quality Assurance Engineer
Salt Lake City, Utah, US - USA
Passionate. Committed. Fearless.
Navitaire has been transforming the world of travel since 1993, delivering game-changing technology that supports some of the most innovative airlines and rail carriers around the world. We offer proven solutions to help clients grow their business, reduce costs, capture new revenue sources and connect with digital customers and business partners.
Use your passion and creativity to
* help shape the future of travel
* solve critical business challenges
* contribute on a global scale
A wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus, Navitaire has over 500 employees in offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We have a wide range of careers and opportunities that let you do what you do best, every day. And our fun, casual and fast-paced environment give you the space to grow personally and professionally alongside other industry pioneers.
Summary of the role:
Are you the next Quality Assurance Engineer we are looking for?
You will be responsible for testing Navitaire complex airline application software to ensure that products meet acceptable standards and end-user requirements
You will be involved in testing the application requires collaboration with colleagues, business analysts, developers and other product development members
You will be required to provide a high level of independence and ability to provide functional, technical, and administrative supervision to QA resources in a scrum team
In this role you'll:
* Work with Product Owner and Dev Manager in grooming team's backlog and presenting all testing considerations (strategy, scope, effort, dependency, etc.) and identifying tests to execute and automate
* Initiate, identify and implement improvements on test processes and procedures to ensure delivery of high-quality work output
* Develop "quality excellence" mindset within team and influence other functions (development, business analysis) within the scrum team
* Perform all aspects of product testing including functional, component, regression, exploratory and performance testing
* Perform all aspects of automated testing including scripting, running, stabilizing and maintaining of test scripts
* Be able to coach and mentor younger team members
About the ideal candidate:
Education: University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline with good academic records from schools with reputable CS or IT programs.
Relevant Work Experience: Must have 5 years or more working experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
Must have experience in automated testing
* Have strong communication skills - both oral and written - and have flexibility to take calls during US off hours
* Team player and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
* Understand and have experience on Agile Software Development
* Strong technical foundation with knowledge in C# or other similar programming language
* Airline industry knowledge or experience is a plus
What we can offer you:
The opportunity to work for one of the world's top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are... For full info follow application link.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.