15 W South Temple - Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF): Responsible for defining and leading execution on a comprehensive vision, strategy and roadmap for the back-office experience of Key's Omni-Channel Home Lending Originations fulfillment organization to drive measurable efficiency, scalability, and enable growth.Execution includes prioritizing work for an Agile software squad, the RPA automation and technology teams, and working with internal and external partners to define and implement tactics.Responsible for developing the scorecard and measuring against the business objectives while partnering to build reporting/analytics to support ongoing efforts. Develops and nurtures an agile based, analytical and continuous-improvement fluency within the Home Lending team to drive business curiosity and fact-based decisioning.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Sets the strategy for the back office employee experience that facilitates Home Lending product originations inclusive of, but not limited to, digitization of workflow management and identifying opportunities for bot automation.
* Translation of strategy to tactical implementation, automation, and process development supported by process maps, end user personas, efficiency measurements and competitive research.
* Be a thought-leader and change agent with regard to improving internal processes and procedures over time
* Responsible for managing short and long-term roadmap for the Home Lending back office, and other key strategic efforts that feed into the holistic Home Lending Organizational roadmap and partner backlog inclusive of technology.
* Provide continuous improvement and automation thought leadership, insight and analysis and strategic communications to the Home Lending team as well as partners and stakeholders.
* Direct the efforts of an I/T squad, including Business Analysts, tech leads, full-stack developers, and Q/A engineers
* Drive Operational KPIs
* Responsible for managing multiple projects at a time
* Proactively identify and build process improvements across fulfillment with a focus to drive efficiency, cost savings, and revenue.
* Responsible that defect tracking and resolution mechanisms are in place including feedback loops for "non-technical" experience focused areas of opportunity
* Facilitate change-management and quality-improvement initiatives with the goal of standardized and consistent quality and organizational effectiveness in partnership with the Home Lending Business Performance, Fulfillment, and CLC teams.
* Partner closely with the Legal/Compliance/Risk/Privacy teams to review and enhance the back-office experience inclusive of insuring adequate procedures exist across all areas of focus to ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
* Facilitate cross-functional operating model to ensure partner inclusion and accountability by leveraging tools such as the Product Management Gating Process, Impact Statement and Bi-Weekly Status Update Meetings
* Serve as a primary contact for Originations' regulatory exams and audits and GRC testing to provide product subject matter expertise
* Facilitate the coordination of RCSA activities within Originations' ensuring the appropriate risk appetite is maintained
* Support back-office teams with response and resolution to individual escalated employee complaints and issues
* Accountable for overseeing the resolution for system outages to ensure minimal client impact,... For full info follow application link.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.