Gilson Engineering and Surveying is seeking an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer for our Draper Office. We specialize in professional civil engineering, structural engineering, and land surveying. The right person will work with multidisciplinary project teams serving municipal, structural, and developer clients. The person in this position needs to be able to take a project from cradle to grave. Technical assignments include design with AutoCAD software or equivalent, preparation of construction plans and specification, report writing, construction cost estimating, construction observation, completing structural calculations, and permitting for single family, multi-family, and commercial buildings to ensure compliance with applicable building codes and structural requirements.
Gilson Engineering and Surveying provides a generous benefits package with a flexible schedule and office environment.
· Bachelors in Civil Engineering
· Utah Professional Engineer (P.E.) or the ability to obtain within one year
· 3 years of civil engineering experience minimum, with some project management
· Must be Proficient in AutoCAD
· Good written and verbal communication skills, for coordination with clients, permits, and other staff members
· Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met