To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Production Support - Customer Centric Engineering
Location: San Francisco
About Mulesoft, a Salesforce Company
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world's applications, data and devices. We provide a flexible, unified software platform that enables organizations to easily build application networks using APIs - the digital glue that allows applications to talk to each other and exchange data. MuleSoft is at the heart of the applications and services you use every day, like Netflix, Spotify and Salesforce, from Global 500 corporations to emerging companies in more than 60 countries.
Join a high impact Mulesoft engineering team that delivers Customer Love by solving the toughesttechnical customer escalations fast and champions trust strategy throughout the company.
At Mulesoft, trust is our #1 priority. Our cloud applications handle billions of transactions each dayfor companies who demand high quality, responsiveness, and predictability. Performance issues and functional bugs must be identified and resolved quickly. As a Customer Centric Engineer within R&D you will investigate, reproduce, and diagnose complex issues affecting our customers. You shouldbe passionate about solving tough technical problems and recommending improvements to products and processes. Technical skills are important, but so are persistence, patience and communication.
What you'll be doing:
* Using your Java, database, Cloud infrastructure, and API frameworks skills to solve criticalcustomer technical escalations to R&D from our Technical Support organization in a timely manner
* Work together with Technical Support team on alleviating customer from current issue theyface
* Figuring out ways to "find the bug" utilizing top-notch troubleshooting techniques and all the tools and systems available within the R&D organization, and digging deep into code* Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and fixes, and developing new debugging tools while working closely with product teams
* Providing timely information to customer facing teams to improve overall customersatisfaction
* Mentoring Technical Support on technical issues and best practices
* Building relationships with other teams across Customer Services, R&D, and data centeroperations as a technical expert
* Provide expert opinion as R&D when required during an incident.
* Championing Support and Debug initiatives throughout R&D
What we're looking for:
* Developer-level technical chops along with a strong desire to interact with customers, support engineers and management on high-profile issues critical to the long-term successof the company
* Demonstrable curiosity, passion, integrity and outstanding attention to detail in professional and personal pursuits
* Unparalleled troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear bug/issue... For full info follow application link.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.