Fibernet, Utah County's oldest and most trusted Internet and Data Center Services Company, is looking for qualified System Administrators to help our clients manage their systems.
System Administrators are responsible for growth and integrity of our internal systems, as well as working as consultants for our Managed Services clients. This is an on-call position with a typical schedule of Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Assist in the build out, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our rapidly expanding infrastructure. Be part of a talented team of engineers and administrators that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. As a System Administrator at Fibernet, you will work closely with a Systems Engineer and receive daily assignments.
We are expecting a minimum one-year commitment based on the level of investment made in this position.
· Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure - both for Fibernet and for our clients
· Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
· Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
· Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
· Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
· Provide escalated support from coworkers
· Document and maintain wiki articles for each customer’s environment
· Work closely with assigned System Engineer for work assignments and tasks
An Exceptional Candidate Will Also Have:
Wage: Depending on Experience
Term(s): Full-time, Benefited
Important: Per our security certifications, all prospective hires are subject to a credit and background check. By submitting your application for employment, you authorize Fibernet to conduct this review.