Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Create new software products, modules and features
* Design and code software features that adhere to delivered design requirements
* Implement and perform unit testing of code
* Participate in the testing/fix quality assurance cycle
* Collaborate with other developers on feature integration into a larger system
Maintain existing software products and services
* Correct software deficiencies (bugs)
* Add features and enhancements that adhere to delivered design requirements
* Validate successful execution of unit tests on code created
Collaborate as part of a development team
* Participate in planning sessions and team meetings
* Provide weekly updates on project progress to project/program management
* Research and make recommendations to the group regarding new technology available and its proper application
Contribute to the product specification process
* Create new software/feature design specifications
* Review and provide feedback on specifications created by others
* Negotiate with product management/stakeholders on technical issues that impact deliverable goal viability
Draft documentation for development projects
* Create code documentation to provide clarity during later rework/reuse projects
* Create "rough draft" documentation of software products for revision by QA and technical writers
* 5 years of experience with depth and breadth of technical expertise in designing and developing software solutions
* 1 year of experience with team leadership in professional setting
* Experience in Java web development with full stack or backend
* Advanced general skills in; leadership, communication, organizational, interpersonal, conflict management/resolution, problem solving, decision-making, analytical
* Advanced discipline skills in; code craftsmanship, design patterns, refactoring, unit/integration testing, code review, DevOps
* Experience with React js library for creating/maintaining user interfaces
* Experience with Spring Boot... For full info follow application link.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.