Technical Business Analyst
US-WI-Madison | US-UT-Salt Lake City | US-Remote
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Technical Business Analyst will partner closely with assigned project and business team members to define Exact Sciences value-driven information technology (IT) solutions. The Technical Business Analyst collaborates with stakeholders and application developers to collect, maintain, and prioritize the software product backlogs. This position will work with development teams to define user stories, acceptance criteria, and ultimately to verify that the work generated by the software development teams meets the stakeholders' requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain on-going relationships with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT.
* Work to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs through dialogue with business partners for low-complexity requirements.
* Clearly articulate and document business requirements.
* Translate business requirements into functional requirements utilizing a structured process for gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing change.
* Maintain project requirements according to requirements management plan.
* Support application and solution delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate requirements and validate proposed solutions.
* Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
* Assist in generating use cases/user stories to ensure that all functional requirements are captured.
* Perform user story writing and grooming, requirements analysis, and functional specification writing.
* Complete testing of user stories to ensure proper implementation.
* Assess the risks of various solutions.
* Recommend solutions based on cost vs. benefit analysis.
* Provide proactive and regular communication regarding cross-functional project status, issues, risks, and problems.
* Develop and execute test plans.
* Plan and support user acceptance testing and user training.
* Create documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, correction, and objective evidence of meeting requirements.
* Provide systems and applications support.
* Participate in system and data triage, as needed.
* Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
* Proactively provide process improvement recommendations within a quickly evolving company.
* Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
* Work with outside vendors to deliver solutions.
* Conduct compatibility tests with vendor and non-vendor-provided programs.
* Apply strong analytical skills, prioritization skills, organizational skills, and business intuition.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to operate in a cross-cultural and complex matrixed environment to build consensus across functions.
* Ability to be a fast and enthusiastic learner.
* Ability to influence systems and business outcomes across immediate project teams.
* Ability to be adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances.
* Apply... For full info follow application link.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.