As part of the Partner Operations Department, the Partner Integration/Interface Manager (PIM) is responsible for coordinating all technical aspects of our partners and interfaces. This position will collaborate with sales, channel, support, onboarding and Implementation teams to successfully integrate partners and clients with Waystar with a focus on financial clearance. This PIM will have a solid background working with practice management systems and technical EDI integration between healthcare information systems. Will be able to lead, manage, and support partners, interfaces and clients throughout the integration process.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Leads and manages technical integration discussion and setup
- Manage developer portal and users, training, setup
- Manage integration testing with partners and clients including creation of sandbox accounts
- Manage, implement, support and train staff on 3rd party and internal interfaces
- Manages transmission testing via FTP and API's
- Manages file level testing for all partners integration needs
- Works on and helps manage high level technical health projects (API/FTP updates)
- Understand a partner's workflow and provide integration specific training based on products the partner wants to integrate with a focus on prior auth, estimation and more.
- Ongoing technical support for all partners, clients and internal employees
- Maintain up to date and accurate integration data on the partners via Salesforce
- Further develop and maintain:
- Overall understanding of all Waystar products and best practices on how they should be used.
- Understanding of the PM systems we integrate with and the technical setup of how these systems function and work with Waystar
- A clear understanding of clearinghouse, vendor, PM, payer, and billing entity relationships
- At least 5 years working with Practice Management Systems, clearinghouses and/or Integration of healthcare information systems.
- Clear and effective communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical processes.
- Ability to work in a high functioning results driven team.
- Ability to talk knowledgably to technical resources with a full technical understanding of how our integrations will function with their systems.
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure in a heavy volume environment.
- Advanced computer skills utilizing MS Office products, Salesforce, FTP software(winscp) and API.
- Strong time management, analytical skills, and troubleshooting skills.
- EDI Healthcare experience and knowledge of file transmissions via SFTP and web services/API's.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a group environment and independently.
- Bachelor's degree orequivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of medical billing, HCFA 1500 form/UB04, and all ANSI X12 formats.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Interface: PowerShell/Batch Scripting a plus but not required
Waystarprovides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments.Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visitwaystar.comor follow@Waystaron Twitter.