Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future - and your career. We power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you're ready for something bigger - more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth - we should talk. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: The Taylor Healthcare Software Development team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to build healthcare applications being sold to hospitals around the United States. Responsibilities include build and deployment pipelines, production and lab infrastructure, and management and administration of development systems for healthcare applications of a high level of complexity. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work in an agile development process.
* Work with our existing pipelines and create new pipelines to enable development and operations to build and deploy our applications
* Assist us with ensuring the visibility of applications and infrastructure performance via monitoring, setting thresholds and alerting
* Create, maintain and improve development, QA and production environments/pipelines for the Taylor Healthcare suite of application both on-premises and in the Azure Cloud
* Support of production environments including 24x7 on call rotations
* Own and drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools and processes
* Assist in the design of major enhancements under general established architectural guidelines
* Be ready to bring new automation technologies and processes to bear to improve the quality and resiliency of our engineering efforts
* Work with development, integration, support and IT teams to ensure requirements are met and assist with the development of standards and processes related to working in a cloud environment
* Work in a cross functional team to achieve development goals to ensure task completion on time and with high quality.
* Stay current with software and industry trends representing a willingness and capability to quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals
* Interact professionally and effectively with co-workers and customers
You Must Have:
* 3+ Years experience with Azure PaaS Applications
* 3+ Years experience with DevOps tools and release engineering
* Familiarity with infrastructure/pipeline as code and best practices
* Understanding/experience with web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
* Scripting skills with PowerShell
* Understanding of the Microsoft application development/hosting stack, i.e. .Net Framework/Core, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS, etc.
* Experience with Microsoft Networking and Security, Microsoft IIS Applications, Microsoft SQL Server scripting and Microsoft Operating Systems
* Understanding of networking concepts both on-premises and in the cloud, i.e. load balancers, Azure Application Gateways, WAF, DNS, subnets/vnets, etc.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure service offerings, specifically PaaS offerings such as Azure Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes Services
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification or equivalent experience.
* Some positions will be working on government contracts. Some contracts require US citizenship as well as being based in the US. Additionally, the applicant will need to be able to pass a government required background check, and be... For full info follow application link.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity