Description:About the teamWho We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.Job you will doTypical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Salesforce Administrator might include:
Who You Are
- Support various internal stakeholders through requirement gathering or troubleshooting processes.
- Partner with other consultants and developers based around the world to assess Firm implementation needs, craft innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains and implement these plans to exceed the Firm's expectations. This may include creating requirement documentation, qualify assurance and other change management tasks.
- Document implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations for the internal knowledge base and a variety of business needs.
- Provide day-to-day administration support by monitoring internal case queues and assisting with troubleshooting and resolving permission issues, validation errors and bugs in custom solutions.
- Mitigate internal and external security risks to Firm and client data using Salesforce's platform security tools, robust customizable security model and custom risk management solutions.
- Assist with report and dashboard creation and other data management tasks.
- Utilize excellent communication skills in promoting and training both highly technical users and inexperienced users on Salesforce and related technologies.
- Act as a cross-functional reference and Salesforce expert Firmwide.
- You have at least 1 Salesforce certification (2 would be preferred) and have earned many Trailhead badges, at least 50 or you are ready to boast about super badges.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related field or have equivalent business experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience working with CRM applications, cloud-based software implementations or business process consulting.
- You have knowledge of implementation standards and technology practices including change management methodology and database management.
- You are familiar with and can train users on Salesforce functionality, including integrated third-party applications such as Conga Composer, DocuSign, Quip, etc or are very excited to learn and then train.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to work on m ultiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and stakeholders.
- You are proficient with technology including; Microsoft applications(Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Teams) and using various software packages including LucidCharts, LastPass, Workfront, Jira or other similar tools.
- You are ever eager to learn and share your knowledge with your team and work as a vital part of that team.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals.In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out onFacebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedInor ourAbout Uspage.