Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMerieux worldwide by .
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMerieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Software Project Manager!
Software Project Managers lead a group of developers during the development and testing of Web-based software to support the processes and workflows for our manufacturing floor. The candidate will write project documentation, specifications and test plans. They will be responsible for all aspects of the Quality System requirements for production level software.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline (or equivalent industry experience)
* 5+ years experience in a software engineering position
* Strong understanding of the software life cycle and integration with QA test planning and execution
* Good communication, writing and presentation skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and how they apply to software development
* 3-5 years experience in software project management
* Experience with systems engineering
* Gather information for and write project documentation, specifications and test plans
* Responsible for all aspects of the Quality System requirements for production level software
* Lead a team of software and test engineers through all stages of the software development life-cycle
* Work closely with hardware/production engineering staff
* Communicate project status effectively to stakeholders
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics' application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at , or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.