Title: UI Developer/Software Engineer
Location: Mayfield Heights, OH or Remote
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic UI Developer to join Trimble's Connected Supply Chain team.
As a UI Developer, you will help create the front-end web application and infrastructure for our next-generation cloud-based platform.
* Developing new user-facing features by building clean, reusable, well-tested components.
* Developing and maintaining front-end infrastructure and framework libraries.
* Working cross-functionally with product managers, designers, architects, and other development teams in order to streamline product development and ensure product quality.
* Participating in the team's Agile software development process.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years of relevant experience.
* Experience building single-page applications with Angular or React.
* Good knowledge of software design patterns and software engineering best practices.
* Experience with end-to-end and unit testing frameworks (like Cypress, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai, or Jest).
* Ability to troubleshoot issues using browser-based debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experience in the logistics / shipping industry.
* Experience with SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL).
* Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
* Experience building WebServices or REST APIs.
* Experience with accessibility and internationalization.
* Experience with Kubernetes / Docker-containerized applications and there deployment.
Trimble provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full time schedule. Trimble reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant's sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Trimble offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans. Most of our businesses also offer tax savings plans for health, dependent care and commuter expenses as well as Paid Parental Leave and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
It is Trimble's policy that candidates are entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or the presence of a medical condition or disability.