FileMaker Programmer Job Summary
MyDBSolutions is looking for FileMaker Developer to join our team. This person will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing database solutions for a variety of clients. Using database standards and design skills to help design and manage client projects. Careful follow-through with the ability to prioritize tasks that will be critical to the progress of the project. Working from our office and learning from 2 certified FileMaker Developers that have been in the business for more than 35 years collectivity. Low key office with room to grow. Position is for a in-house developer in the Salt Lake valley area.
Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: Immediately
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop software and database applications for MyDBSolutions.
• Ensure project development/features remain in scope
• Actively communicate with the clients and Staff throughout the course of projects
• Meet/exceed billable targets
• Work toward proficiency and certification in development platforms as required
• Experience with FileMaker Pro database software
• Helpful to have knowledge with MySQL, HTML, CSS and PHP.
• Certified FileMaker Developer is a plus.
• Fundamental knowledge of database and application design, scripting, data parsing, technical documentation
• Knowledge of relational database design with primary focus on FileMaker but helpful to know other database design platforms
• Demonstrate ability to work as part of an development team; create task lists, timelines and deliverables, work to meet project schedules determined by others
• Excellent communication and customer service skills