LEAD EGGPLANT ARCHITECT
10 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to help expand the Testing practice in North America.
The Testing Solution Architect will serve primarily as a qualified,billable professional with additional solution area responsibility. The Solution Architect will execute the vision of the solution through his/her involvement throughout the Solution Framework focus areas and client relationships. The Solution Architect will assist in the development of the testing solution,customize the offering to client based on captured requirements,and support sales and delivery processes. This person will also work closely with Solutions Managing Director and team members,sales,marketing and relevant line of business.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Build and deliver Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) leadership and direction to software quality assurance team and support all software engineering developments
* Build and maintain a strong foundation for Testing Center of Excellence organization to define,train,enforce and execute compliance and governance,results-based key performance indicators (KPIs),root cause analysis and defect prevention techniques
* Lead,drive,and implement proactive actions and events (ex: Quality Policies,Quality Plans,Quality audits,etc.) to identify and implement opportunities for quality and consistency improvement in products and processes.
* Collect and document standard requirements to establish a solution baseline
* Supports the development of practice and company service capabilities
* Provide subject matter expertise and support for client pursuits and proposals
* Manages engagement execution,including all financial,technical and quality aspects of assigned engagements
* Serve as a customer point of contact and responsible for enhancing the client relationship and obtaining positive client references
* Delivers assigned project on-time and within budget including the delivery of high quality deliverables that meet the client expectations and manage project risks
* Assist in developing the solution maturity with guidance from the Solution Owner
* Meet target utilization and fulfill duties of billable assignment
* Perform other responsibilities as assigned
* Participate in pre-sales calls,lead technology discussions and sessions
* Provide subject matter expertise and support to sales pursuits,opportunity responses,proposal development and other marketing material
* Bring CTG’s experience including other pertinent solutions to the table that fit within client gaps
* Create a solution with valid and viable design for the client; document the elements of relevant cost
* Build contacts with peers and the external market (e.g. membership with an external IT user group) to share experiences and enhance the CTG brand
* Collaborate with other CTG solution architects to share experiences,cross-sell opportunities and involve them as needed on customer proposals and delivery
* Support talent management in recruiting,managing and retention of the right resources necessary for successful delivery of the solution
* Review the design standards and solution functionality from a technical point of view while assessing the potential financial impact on existing implementations and future solution ROI
* Contribute to overall solution pipeline growth through sales efforts
* Help refine solutions based on lessons learned,market demands and technology advancement
* Ensure compliance to established framework,standards and oversight methods
* Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap,to meet business and IT needs,and ensuring technical viability of new projects
* Deliver successful deployments,while orchestrating key resources and infusing key testing technologies
* Help create the appropriate training material with Sales/Delivery/Marketing
Qualification and Skills
* 5+ experience in leading test automation tools and technology. Like Eggplant,Selenium,Cucumber,Soap UI,UFT,Load Runner,Neotys NeoLoad
* 5+ experience in building Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE)
* 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office tools
* Comprehensive experience in Test Automation script development,execution,and monitoring
* Ability to work closely with agile team,developers,testers,and different business units throughout the SDLC/STLC
* BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent is required
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team,we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America,South America,Western Europe,and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG,the values we hold,and the actions we take. In other words,our people are the culture. Its a living,breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other,our clients,and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people,reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local,state,and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment,selection,placement,training,benefits,compensation,promotion,transfer,and release of individuals without regard to race,creed,religion,color,national origin,sex,sexual orientation,gender identity and gender expression,age,disability,marital or veteran status,citizenship status,or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Information Management
* Education Level: None
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No