If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Records and Evidence team develops software for public safety organizations to manage all forms of records and evidence. We build products to serve large cities that need sophisticated, customized workflows to smaller municipalities that need cost effective, end to end solutions. All of our systems are built scalable and highly reliable. We provide both cloud and on-premises solutions.
These efforts are all in support of our hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers. This team is part of the Software Enterprise division, which offers secure, reliable and efficient team communications, workflow and operational intelligence solutions for critical public safety and enterprise markets throughout the world. Our services use cloud computing infrastructure on AWS and Azure to build at scale.Job Description
* Assist junior developers as a team lead
* Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform
* Create automation to ensure quality Deliver high quality, sustainable, maintainable code
* Ensure integrations are robust and maintainable and are delivered on time
* Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects
* Attend meetings and training as required Mentors other developers as needed
* Participate in code reviews and feedback Work with support to resolve customer issues as needed
* Experience with an Object Oriented language such as Java or C#
* Experience working with cloud technologies
* Good unit testing and integration testing practices
* Understanding of object oriented coding and design, and SOLID principles
* Experience working with database technologies, including NOSQL Experience working with Git
* Experience with .NET Framework and .NET Core
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Azure technologies
* Experience with Angular
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fieldor equivalent experience
* 8+ years of related experience
* Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Travel RequirementsNoneRelocation ProvidedNonePosition TypeExperiencedReferral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, color, creed, marital status, age, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.