Security Systems Engineer - Crypto - Dev
US-UT-Salt Lake City
Security Platform Eng & Core Risk Mgt
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Product Security Engineering within Core Engineering is responsible for providing an opinionated, standardized set of tools and services to enable building of secure applications. The hiring team is responsible for providing Secrets Management solutions for the firm's internal and public cloud technology; these solutions that allow our software engineering teams to easily and reliably safeguard their applications and data.
Are you a systems engineer or security engineering specialist looking for a role where you can have broad-reaching positive impact and are enthusiastic about security, authentication, cloud and operational reliability, with a minimum of 3 years' engineering experience? You will be a good fit if you have...
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
How will you fulfill your potential?
Work with a global team of highly motivated platform engineers and software developers building integrated architectures for secure, scalable infrastructure services serving a diverse set of internal and external use cases
* Build software libraries and services to provide secure-by-default services to software engineering teams, including authentication systems, secrets management solutions, endpoint control solutions, and cloud controls
* Partner with colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure an outstanding developer experience that satisfies the firm's security needs
* Help to provide frictionless integration with the firm's runtime, deployment and SDLC technologies
* Collaborate on feature design and problem solving
* Manage the full lifecycle of software components, from requirements through design, testing, development, release and demise
* Engage in quality control and production troubleshooting
* Help to communicate and promote best practices for security engineering across the firm
* A strong grounding in security concepts, including secrets management and principles of authentication and authorization
* A good understanding of public key and symmetric key cryptography
* Experience developing, deploying and supporting software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle
* Sound SDLC and practices and tooling experience - version control, CI/CD and configuration management tools
* Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams
* Proficiency in designing, developing and testing cross-platform software in one or more of Golang Java, or C#; open to using multiple languages
* Experience meeting demands for highly availability and scalable system
* Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems
* Ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing software
* Ability to report on trends, perform gap analysis, perform risk analysis and provide recommendations to continuously improve the environment
* Experience using and/or supporting HashiCorp Vault and/or Consul in production
* Experience working with containerized environments - Kubernetes/Docker
* Ability to trace through and understand the purpose of code in a variety of languages
* Experience with Open Policy Agent
* Scripting skills using bash,... For full info follow application link.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.