Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future - and your career. We power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you're ready for something bigger - more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth - we should talk. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: The Taylor Healthcare Software Development team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to build healthcare applications being sold to hospitals around the United States. Responsibilities include coding, debugging, designing, and documenting healthcare applications of a high level of complexity. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work in an agile development process.
* Become an expert in a highly configurable healthcare application, understanding how each software component, system design, and configuration is linked together to form an end-to-end solution
* Lead the design of major enhancements under general established architectural guidelines
* Perform code reviews for team members, including offshore team members.
* Work in a cross functional team to achieve development goals to ensure task completion on time and with high quality.
* Stay current with software and industry trends representing a willingness and capability to quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals
* Interact professionally and effectively with co-workers and customers
You Must Have:
* Developing automated unit tests using NUnit
* Knowledge of the use of TFS Work Item ticketing system, or other comparable system
* Familiarity with the Git source control system
* Troubleshooting skills, isolating problems and communicating problems
* Requires Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience.
* Some positions will be working on government contracts. Some contracts require US citizenship as well as being based in the US. Additionally, the applicant will need to be able to pass a government required background check, and be fingerprinted by the government agency.
We Would Also Prefer:
* Experience with Typescript
* Experience with Dojo and Wijmo a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Networking and Security, Microsoft IIS Applications, Microsoft SQL Server scripting and Microsoft Operating Systems
* Familiarity with implications of creating cloud-based applications using Azure
* Experience in the Healthcare Industry or Building Applications for Sale
* Understand the process behind moving legacy on-premise applications to cloud based solutions
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and... For full info follow application link.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity