In this role, you'll get to:
Work as an Associate Test Engineer on the Accela Civic Platform Application with solid technical skills and a passion for writing and testing software to drive automated testing of our Web and Mobile Apps. You will learn and own responsibility developing and maintaining automated test suites, get involved in release certification by executing Functional tests and suites integrated with Pipeline builds. An opportunity to join this team and make a large impact by reducing the manual testing efforts and improving test productivity and quality.
Impact you will make in the role:
* Take ownership of automated testing efforts for the successful launch of key Accela Product Releases, Engineering Initiatives, and Cloud deployment activities.
* Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and functional QA teams.
* Diagnose functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
* Identify and recommend process or tool enhancements to improve efficiency.
* You will write automation using Python with Robot Frameworks.
* Troubleshoot test automation issues with the developers on the team.
* Be able to report on the test automation results and effectiveness.
* Understand and build strong CI/CD pipeline activities is a plus.
Expertise you will bring:
* Master/Bachelor's degree in computer science or related experience.
* Ability to think through, design, discuss, document and present technical aspects of the project to the team.
* Knowledge of QA methodology, testing tools, automation techniques and approaches.
* Knowledge of testing web services, UI based products and Mobile Applications.
* Experience using Jenkins or other CI/CD tools, Git or other SCM tools.
* Ability to collaborate closely with a diverse team, using clear communication skills.
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.